I got the worst stomach virus this weekend. Absolutely awful. It’s a little over 24 hours later and I’m still feeling under the weather. At first I wasn’t sure if it was food poisoning or a virus, but once I began running a fever and feeling extremely achy, I knew I had caught a stomach bug from the babies at work. Working in a day care is a prime location for catching something. Same goes for all you teachers! I thought I’d take some time to remind everyone to take precautions this time of year to avoid getting sick.. especially around the holiday’s!
- stay hydrated! drink plenty of water
- if you’re already sick, drink juice and/or gatorade
- constantly wash your hands
- keep hand sanitizer in your bag, car, at your desk, etc.
- get plenty of SLEEP
- call out of work/skip class if you’re having any symptoms or running a fever